Job Ref: 8812
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: $50 - 60,000
Location: Bay of Plenty
The practice is highly regarded as a market leader and has a very strong business services division boasting a broad portfolio of clients. This position offers a rare and exciting opportunity for an Intermediate Accountant to be part of a well-recognized Chartered Accounting practice and benefit from their reputation as a one of the best training grounds for developing accountants.
Their systems and processes are robust and you will receive ongoing financial and mentoring support and you work towards completing your CA qualification. Clients range from SME's, trusts, HNWI to large and complex entities, leading to work of a more consultative nature, allowing you to build upon your compliance experience. As you further develop your technical skills you will be introduced to more complex jobs and take on more advisory focused activities such as cash flow analysis, budgets, forecasts and developing strategies to resolve client issues.
Benefits of this position include
• Mentoring and going professional development
• Support in completing your Chartered Accountancy
• Opportunities to progress internally
• Directly access to clients
• Modern office environment
• Friendly, social cultural environment
Skills and experience required:
• 2+ years accounting experience in a New Zealand Chartered Accounting practice
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to engage with a variety of clients
Salary will be reflective of your experience.
For more information contact Alex on 027 438 8343.
To apply for this position, send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by pressing the 'APPLY' button and following the instructions.