BAS Senior Accountant | North Shore
Job Ref: 8822
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: $80 - 90,000
This position offers an exciting opportunity to play a key role in a growing boutique Chartered Accounting practice. Located on the North Shore, this practice has a loyal client base and team of accountants that have been with the firm for a number of years. They pride themselves on their client delivery, friendly approach, family culture and open channels of communication.
This is NOT a pressure cooker environment. While they have a professional approach and high standards, employees do not work overtime and are provided with flexible working hours and autonomy to service a broad portfolio of clients.
As a Senior Accountant you will be working directly with clients and managing jobs front start to finish. This position will be looking after some of the firm's key clients. You will be supported by and Director and due to their flat structure, you will have plenty of people to bounce ideas off.
• Prepare financial statements, GST and taxation returns
• Prepare budgets / forecasts and cashflow reporting for clients
• Assisting clients with their tax structures and financial planning.
• Trouble shoot client system issues and assist with process improvement
• Assist colleagues with any queries
Skills and experience required;
• 4+ years experience within a NZ Chartered Accounting firm
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills suitable for a client facing position
If this sounds like you, send a copy of your resume and cover letter to email@example.com by pressing the 'APPLY' button and following the instructions. For more information, you can call Alex on (09) 307 8887.