BAS Manager | Thriving medium size practice
Job Ref: 8826
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: $100 - 120,000
This thriving Chartered Accounting practice is situated in an attractive part of the central city. With flash, modern offices this practice is not your typical CA environment. Their premises are reflective of the quality of service they pride themselves on as well as the quality of the clients they cater to.
As a Business Advisory Manager you will be the main point of contact for a wide range of clients and will play a key role in the service delivery. As well as managing the workflow and reviewing the work of an established team, you will also be assisting clients to set up their systems, identify any problems, and improving clients' reporting.
Due to the size, nature and complexity of their clients, the services they offer extend far beyond your traditional compliance. Accordingly, this role demands a fair amount of business acumen and commercial nous.
Reporting into the Directors you will be;
• Looking after some of the firms key clients
• Providing advisory services including business modelling, cashflow management, structure advice and advising on complex tax issues
• Workflow management
• Leading, training and mentoring staff
• Reviewing the work of the team
• ..and much more
• Be part of a well recognised and highly regarded Chartered Accounting practice
• Exciting opportunities for future progression
• Being part of an exciting and dynamic Business Advisory team
• Plenty of variety and challenges
• Rewarding remuneration
Skills and experience required;
Ideally you will currently be at the Manager level within a CA environment and seeking the right environment in which to progress. However if you are looking at returning to CA, after a brief stint in commercial, we would also be keen to hear from you. You will be in a position to influence the delivery of service and the strategic direction of your team, therefore, the ability to train and mentor less experienced staff is essential.
For more information on this role, contact Alex on (09) 307 8887. To apply, send a copy of your resume to email@example.com by pressing the 'APPLY' button and following the instructions.